Women should be Heard


Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as "promotion models". Some are print ad models and others are video models, tv models and some work in all of the many defferent areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.
Get FREE Credit Help Call Now: 877-657-9553 Lexington Law

Stephanie Ly

hot stephanie ly young model



Stephanie Ly
Female
27 years old
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


“the beginning”
I was born November 27, a Sagittarius and a middle child no doubt! I was born and raised in Calgary, AB – Canada with 2 sisters, both 2 years apart from me.  I went to private school for awhile but hated it, so I switched back to public school where I quickly learned how to be a rebellious teenager.  But even though I was hell-bent against listening to my parents, I wasn’t a bad child…I was actually quite shy and quiet…more the artsy type if you can believe that!!

stephanie ly hot ladies

More Model Pics

Stephanie Ly model pics 1
Stephanie Ly model pics 2
Stephanie Ly model pics 3
Stephanie Ly model pics 4
Stephanie Ly model pics 5




High school was where I really came out of my shell though…slowly the arts faded away and I started wanting to just hang out with friends and skip school (tsktsk) I quit chinese school, piano (even though I was a champ at it)…pretty much anything that wasn’t fun I quit.  I graduated with honors still and went on to study at my local university – first trying out Engineering and then decided to stick with an Accounting degree.  I’m definitely more of a numbers person…and can you blame me?  It’s true what they say about asians!

I worked in the Oil and Gas industry as an accountant but quickly grew to hate it….actually I never liked it. It was way too boring and the hours were horrible, as I am not a morning person either.  I started working in nightclubs to make extra money and loved it!

“adventure strikes”
Here comes the fun stuff!  Randomly, I was asked to help out at a carshow in my city, and as much as I didn’t want to do volunteer work on a Saturday afternoon, I did.  Little did I know that day would shape the next few years of my life.  I was spotted by a model recruiter and was asked to come back as a model.  Things snowballed after that….

I became the face of BF Goodrich on tour in Canada, and got picked up as a Prestigious Model on tour in the states!  I made the decision to quit my day job and never looked back.  Within the year I was traveling almost every weekend to a different city, making new friends, going to crazy parties, and getting to see new things.  I got booked non-stop back to back with magazines, interviews, and tradeshows.  I wasn’t shy about getting up on stage and hosting a crowd…I loved it.  It became a part of who I was.  I went on to travel internationally, hosting parties and working overseas even!  In 2008 I started work on a project with a company called Fighters Nation which became a huge part of my life!  We even have a television show still in the works, clothing lines, and more….the rest is still to come!

So years later, here I am…I have shut down my other paid site and replaced it with this blog.  I’m still modeling and traveling, and I can’t wait to expand my horizons into TV hosting, and exploring more of the world. I still work at the clubs as well, and I love what I do.  I’m working on my absolute career goals which you’ll know soon…lol gotta keep some mystery between us!!  I love what I’ve done but feel like I’m older, hopefully a little bit wiser…and this is my way of sharing who I am and who I’ve become – I hope you enjoy it and come back!!

XOXO Steph Ly

STATS:
BIRTHDATE: NOV 27 (SAGITTARIUS)
NATIONALITY: CHINESE (CANTONESE)
HEIGHT: 5′2″
WEIGHT: 105 lbs
EYE COLOR: BROWN/HAZEL
HAIR: LONG, DARK BROWN
MEASUREMENTS: 34D-25-35


Girls-galleries.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: All the promotion models presented here at this site are proffessional models and are for hire, employment or paid promotions. If the promotion model provides any form of contact information - it is for the express purpose of being contacted for work, paid assignment, promotional modeling work and not for personal use. If you work in the industry please feel free to contact any of the promotion models for any work or paid assignment.