Women should be Heard


Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as "promotion models". Some are print ad models and others are video models, tv models and some work in all of the many defferent areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.
Get FREE Credit Help Call Now: 877-657-9553 Lexington Law

Erika Medina



hot photos of Erika Medina nude
Erika Medina

Hailing from Anaheim, California, Erika Medina is a beautiful talent, quickly earning respect throughout the entertainment industry. Her extensive acting / hosting / modeling work has ranged from spreads in major calendars and magazines to TV/Film appearances and event hosting. Erika Medina has recently been featured in acclaimed movies and shows like Disney’s Top Rated Comedy Series Hannah Montana, VH1’s Top Rated New Reality Series: America’s Smartest Model, Guest Host For E! News Now and appeared on Rush Hour 3 just too name a few.

erika medina model
More Model Picture

Erika Medina model pic 1
Erika Medina model pics 2
Erika Medina models pic 3
Erika Medina model pic 4



She has recently been featured in several major magazines, including Maxim and FHM. Erika has also starred in music videos for famed music artists like Justin Timberlake, The Back Street Boys, Chris Brown, and Enrique Iglesias. She is also the Latina Spokes Model for Monster Energy Drink, Boost Mobile, and California NASCAR Speed Way. Erika Medina has now become one of the most sought-after Actress/Models in the industry; not only for her astonishing looks, but also for her personality and charisma. To request Erika Medina's Press Kit Please send all inquiries to TMGRPONLINE@GMAIL.COM

About Erika Medina

Hey everyone! My name is Erika Medina, I have been modeling for 4 years and I'm looking to expand my portfolio and do more photo shoots. I am very fun and easy to work with and I take my career very seriously. I am currently repped by Brand Models and though my height stands at 5'3, I model like I'm 5'10. I am here to network and am looking to shoot with talented people and collaborate ideas to get great photos.

I am looking to do paid work. I will be willing to do TFP but I am very selective



Girls-galleries.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: All the promotion models presented here at this site are proffessional models and are for hire, employment or paid promotions. If the promotion model provides any form of contact information - it is for the express purpose of being contacted for work, paid assignment, promotional modeling work and not for personal use. If you work in the industry please feel free to contact any of the promotion models for any work or paid assignment.