Women should be Heard


Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as "promotion models". Some are print ad models and others are video models, tv models and some work in all of the many defferent areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.
Get FREE Credit Help Call Now: 877-657-9553 Lexington Law

Shanna Corrina




Shanna Corrina

Miami Beach, Florida, US


About Shanna Corrina
I have been Go Go Dancing/Modeling and doing Promotional modeling for 7 years. I have an outgoing personality and most photographers find me funny and fun to work with. I am go getter and am a true professional . I manage my own Entertainment Company while Go Go Dancing and attending Graduate school.

I want to take the Hip Hop/Car Magazine/Bikini World by storm and make a name for my self as a well rounded and respected model. I do not do TFP shoots. Paid Work Only.



More Model pics

Shanna Corrina model pics 1
Shanna Corrina model pics 1
Shanna Corrina model pics 1



Interested in:
TV Hosting
Print work
Glamour/high fashion/swim wear/tasteful lingerie shoots
music videos
promotional modeling
calendars
car shows and other sporting events
club bookings to host your next party
consumer print
*willing to travel

TFP shoots only if its PAID or for PUBLICATION

Implied nudity is ok as long as it is tasteful. Please DO NOT message me about NUDES and/or Fetish work. Be respectful.

I will have a chaperone at all PAID photoshoots and/or promotional work.

Thank you for checking out my Profile and I hope to work with you soon.

Stay Blessed and keep reaching for your dreams!


Details
Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 107 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 1"

Hips: 1"

Cup: C

Dress: 0

Shoe: 0.0

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Very Long

Eye color: Hazel

Ethnicity: Other

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced

Compensation: Paid Assignments Only

Genres: Acting
Bodypaint
Dance
Fashion
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour


Girls-galleries.blogspot.com