Women should be Heard


Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as "promotion models". Some are print ad models and others are video models, tv models and some work in all of the many defferent areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.
Get FREE Credit Help Call Now: 877-657-9553 Lexington Law

Amie Alexia


Amie Alexia
Female
24 years old
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

About me
ADD ME TO YOUR FACEBOOK AT AMIE ALEXIA

Check me out in the latest Complex Magazine issue. On new stands now! www.complex.com

IF I have sent you a friend request, it is because you were on my previous mm account #56435. I have created a new account which I will be using from now on.

Fun and down to earth model willing to collaborate with photographers who have unique vision in their photography.
Photographers wishing to shoot and work with me must provide me with links to your portfolio and any refferalls you might have, as well as information about the type of shoot/pay/structure/location/ where the images will be displays etc. I am currently seeking paid assignments and selective TFP shoots.


More Girls Galleries Pic's

Amie Alexia Model Pic 1
Amie Alexia model pic 2
Amie Alexia model pic 3



I am willing to shoot with other female/male models. However,
there should be no nudity.

Please do not ask if I do nudes, I am not interested.

I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL AS LONG AS ALL TRAVEL EXPENSES + ACCOMADATIONS ARE COVERED.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Amie


CreditsActing:
The Love Guru - background featuring Mike Myers
Repossession Mambo - Speaking Role with Jude Law
Sweet Karma - dancer
Comedy Network - Southpark commercial
Global Weekly tv episode "DA KINK IN MY HAIR"






http://www.modelmayhem.com/512155